STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USB_HID_Barcode Scanner

hi, Can anyone please help me in USB-HID-Barcode Scanner connection with stm32f722ze.   Normally Barcode Scanner will behave like keyboard and how to decode the ASCII code using usbh_hid_key.c .  Request : if anyone can suggest me small  example of u...

MMARI.1 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Issue with DMA working with Ethernet

Hi! I'm using a custom board with STM32H563 and recently, I've set up the Ethernet connection, but I'm encountering issues with GPDMA interrupts for controlling a PWM signal for one wire communication to control addressable LEDs. In my project, I'm u...

STM32F103: SD CARD, SDIO

Hello, I am using the STM3210E-EVLA board. I want to create files on an SD card. While consulting the documentation for the STM3210E, I noticed that the size of the SD card is 128 Mbytes, whereas I am using an 8-GbytesSD card. I have written a simple...

rania_0-1712748897435.png
rania by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

24C16RP EEPROM INTERFACING WITH STM32G070CBT6

Hello all,I am trying to interface 24C16RP EEPROM with my MCU soldered on breakout board and  it seems like the EEPROM is behaving very weird when i am trying to write and read. first of all it starts to write from position 1 not from zero of an arra...

RChou.1 by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 7 kudos

STM32U575I-EV FileX writes seem slow

The example project I'm basing most of my code off of is from the STM32CubeU5 MCU package  v1.4.0 (Projects\STM32U575I-EV\Applications\FileX\Fx_uSD_File_Edit). I'm looking to eventually apply this code to my primary project that saves JPEGs from a ca...

Resolved! Poor ADC quality on some Nucelo boards

Hi everyone I need your help. I am currently writing my masther thesis and I need robust and not noisy ADC read. I am using Nucleo board in my project so I hope hardware should have no effect in my case. The problem is ADC quality. I've tested three ...

KubaPy_0-1713011840697.png KubaPy_1-1713011857715.png
KubaPy by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32F469I-DISCO NEW LCD Driver Missing NT35510

About a month ago (April 2021) I purchased STM32F469I-Disco from mouser.de here in Germany, my first discovery board with display. Things went fishy from day 1, but only after more than 2 weeks of black screen I realized: my disco has a different scr...

ilyus by Senior II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels