STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Read external ADS1174 ADC via SPI

Hello everyone! I am using STM32F407VET6 Microprocessor on my own PCB and It connected ADS1174 ADC for read data from ADXL354 accelerometer. I don't know how to configure my spi settings and how to design my software. Is there anyone who help mi in t...

Resolved! IKS4A1 and Unicleo-GUI Issue

Hi,I have purchased a sensor expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IKS4A1) for my board (NUCLEO - F446ZE). However, when I wanted to display the data on Unicleo-GUI, the GUI cannot detect anything, not even my firmware. I looked through the datasheet for Unicleo...

WinstonZ by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to use UART with DMA

I am using STM32H7B0VBT6 MCU.i want to transmit data using UART with DMA in normal mode.i am using "HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA(&huart4, &UART4_array[0], UART4_ARRAY_SIZE);"it sends only once , next time it do not work. Where i am doing wrong ? am I using ...

NKann.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 5 kudos

I2C interface with adxl345 using stm32f446RE

Hello ST, I am a beginner to I2C protocol could you please help me to go through I2C practical projects on STM32F446RE using  ADXL345 and also with basic projects to do please suggest or provide me example code to to do. Thank you.

Komal by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! FDCAN transmission problems

Hello,I am using for the first time the FDCAN peripheral. I have configured it in classic CAN 2.0 mode and I have problems with transmission.In particular, when I start a transmission, nothing is output on the tx pin, and the TRP field in the FDCAN_T...

CTabo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FPU initialization warning

Hello, I am developing an application, starting from stm32 empty project.The main file presents the following preprocessor header, that triggers the reported FPU initialization warning when I try to build the project.  #if !defined(__SOFT_FP__) && de...

CTabo1_1-1712235752805.png
CTabo.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! MSC with sd card configuration

I'm encountering an issue while attempting to configure my STM3240G-EVAL board to function as a “Mass Storage Device” with a microSD as Storage.I used the MX configurator and followed tutorials but encountered the same issue every time. I can compile...

newbie by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H563 SPI

Hi,I could use some help getting started with SPI5 (limited feature set). I want to operate as SPI master and send a single byte. I want to control SS manually as ordinary GPIO out.I've enabled the peripheral clock, and I can see in the debugger that...

Dimlite by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels