STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Use of ECC in NAND memories for STM32F429

Hello,I am trying to use the ECC computation block for a NAND memory in STM32F429. The page size of my memory is 2048 bytes + 64 spare bytes.The ST32F429 Reference Manual says "The ECC algorithm implemented in the FMC can perform 1-bit error correcti...

STM32G031 ADC Hardware Oversampling

Hello,I'd like to use hardware oversampling to increase the ADC resolution to 16 bits. However, this is something I've never done. Is there documentation or examples available on this method? Has anyone had experience with this topic?Thanks,

xpp07 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to transmit UART data on STM32 discovery board?

Hi forum, I'm developing on the stm32f3disovery board with STM32F3-Discovery_FW_V1.1.0 running in IAR Embedded Workbench. I've been able to get the basic demo compiled and running, but I can't seem to get UART data transmission to work. There are no ...

RLee.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to receive all data over UART interrupt?

I am using a STM32LO73RZ board. I have set up UART with interrupts and this works. I receive data that I send from an USB to TTL converter. When I sent a character one by one, this works fine. However, when I try to send a larger message, I keep miss...

Birdym by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using Array to toggle outputs

Hi,I want to try use an array to set particulars outputs, base on values in that arraysI have initiated two dimensional array like in example below:uint8_t obrPr[4][4] = {  {0,0,1,1},  {1,1,0,0},  {0,1,1,0},  {1,0,0,1}   };This is sequences...

PZarc by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels