STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Noise spike when ADC completes and triggers DMA

On the H743VIT6 I am seeing a strong spike on the VDDA line every time the 32 samples are completed and DMA triggers to copy them to memory.This is causes the samples to have a 1500 Hz signal with 4 harmonics in the data.The board is 4-layer, solid g...

Robmar by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SOLVED - X Nucleo PLC01A1 : porting to F7

After writing some code for PLC01A1 and STM32 F446RE, I'm trying to port it on my F767ZI.PLC Board uses SPI PA5, PA6 and PA7 for CLK, MISO and MOSI, and F4 & F7 have the same pinout. In addition PLS01A1 uses F4's PB10,PB6 and PC7, but the same pins a...

STM32F407-Baremetal clock not working

Hi all, I tried to configure the clock to run at 32MHz and I was using Systick to toggle the LED every 1 Sec by configuring the Systick reload value by 32Mhz -1. But, Somehow toggling is not happening for exactly 1 sec I also used a logic analyzer to...

I2S DMA data width question. Word vs half word.

So I got i2s working great on a stm32f4 based on this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNBrGOk0XzE&list=WL&index=7which has DMA set to circular, half word. and we start the i2s with HAL_I2SEx_TransmitReceive_DMA (&hi2s2, txBuf, rxBuf, 4); 4 being...

Labels