STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! A 16bit unique ID of MCU

I need a unique 16bit ID for each device. I know the device ID is unique but it is 96bits. I'm not sure if different parts of the 96bit point to specific characteristics or the whole 96bits are made random? To be more specific, I want to know what 16...

MHoss.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to setup USART to read unknown string lengths.

I'm using a NUCLEO-L053R8 board. I have tried a variety of USART settings including interrupt and DMA, but cannot reliably read unknown string lengths (at 115200 baud).I want to read either until a certain character is seen, or for a specific period ...

Switching MSI to HSI on STM32L1

Hi,I have a problem: in my soft, initial setup is for MSI mode (this because, in "stop mode" it will return in this mode) but I want to choose STM32L1 mode, in MSI mode (2.097Mhz) or in HSI (16Mhz) mode When I select HSI mode (after initial MSI setup...

JFELI.13 by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors in HAL SMBus driver for STM32F4 ?

HelloII've been working on Host SMBus mode using STM32F417 and HAL F4 version 1.25. When debugging errors on bus I found next code in function SMBUS_MasterTransmit_BTF (file stm32f4xx_hal_smbus.c line 2020)./* Call TxCpltCallback() directly if no...

IMedv by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors while trying to port a C++ library

I'm trying to import an Arduino C++ library into an STM32F4 project. I set the project to be a C++ one while I was creating it. I've also made the necessary code changes needed for the STM32. However, while compiling I'm getting the following errors....

Labels