STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Internal PU/PD setting on PA8 of STM32G070RB

Hi,Now, we use STM32G070RB.Please let me make clear about internal PU/PD resistor setting on PA8.Although we set internal PU res from GPIOA_PUPDR, measured voltage is near 0V at this port.We found this is because the PD res that is set by SYSCFG_CFGR...

FYUJI.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

built in pull up resistor

i'm thinking about interfacing DHT11 or DHT22 (AM2302) https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/758/DHT11-Technical-Data-Sheet-Translated-Version-1143054.pdfhttps://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Sensors/Temperature/DHT22.pdfa thing i noted about both of them...

andrewg by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi!I am designing a microcontroller(STM32F405RGT6) circuit board with a minimal configuration. Is this a normal circuit that I developed? The microcontroller will be uploaded firmware on USART1. BOOT1 and BOOT0 are connected to jumpers.

Please show me my design mistakes. I was guided by AN4488. The electrical circuit is attached in the files below in pdf or jpeg formatThank you!

PYaro.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SPI Burst mode - Maybe?

Hello St Forum! Good to be back at it for another little project here. Good to see familiar names.SPI Going to try and match up an STM32l476VG using SPI to a Ethernet widget. Widget says it can use SPI and apparently it (widget) will auto increment a...

Stm32g431 Strange isr entry

Atm im facing the Problem, that the mcu enters a previously activated isr but not as intended. Im setting up Timer and gpio interrupts but ending in an fdcan isr which redirects to the default Handler. Its Worth mentioning im Using hal/ll driver and ...

TFasc.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels