STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN error 0x000E0000

Hi, I have STM32F091RC board and I am using CAN interface to read CAN BUS data from car. CAN works when I am powering STM32 from USB port (U5V). When I try to power STM32 from car (with E5V port), I get error in can interface 0x000E0000.What could be...

JBond.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling multiple time __HAL_UART_GET_FLAG in UART

When I try to print on the serial interface with SerialPrint function.  void SerialPrint(const char *serial_data, ...)   {     char uartbuffer[1024];   va_list arg;   va_start(arg, serial_data);   uint16_t len = vsnprintf(uartbuffe...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Creating a "Delay by x microseconds" function using TIM6

Hi, I'm trying to understand what I'm doing wrong that the following function seems to delay by anywhere between 667ns and 5.67us even though it's being called as Delay_us(4)I'm using Nucleo STM32F446REvoid KJO_TIM6_Init(uint16_t arel) { LL_APB1_GRP...

kj.obara by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

PGSERR and PGPERR Problem

I have a problem with PGSERR and PGPERR bits being set after reset operationI am using stm32f4 board than I am using CANBUS and FW update process.When I use serial debug print in MX_CAN1_Init function. I faced with flash erasing error. Then I analyse...

DCtech by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F4 HardFault with 1 bit flipped address access

Hello Everyone,I have a Communication (UARTs) and DMA intense application running on stm32f439z. I am getting a strange Hardfault, not very rarely, I would say one per hour average, related to a wrong address access on the bus. Not happening always...

omercpp by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Boundary scan testing on Discovery board

Hii everyone,I've couple of questions. I'm using Discovery board with STM32F407VG in LQFP100 package. I want to do the boundary scan testing on it. is it possible to do boundary scan testing?is it possible to trace Embedded macro cellis it possible/H...

Rsrma.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Protocol Polarity Issue " hspi2.Init.CLKPolarity "

I set up a basic Master-Slave SPI communication interface from the STM32H750VBT to the STM32F7ZET MCUs in only one direction. And in this workspace I set my hspi2.Init.CLKPolarity configuration as SPI_POLARITY_LOW on both sides. And, as far as I know...

SEROL.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPTIM_COUNTER_START Problem

Hi, I am using stm32431. I config LPTIM and call HAL_LPTIM_Counter_Start() but return HAL_TIMEOUT and no pulses is count. When I change HAL_LPTIM_Counter_Start() function putting 'HAL_OK' to be return forced, the pulses is counted normally, but not i...

GFont.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L432KC is not recognized on my computer

Hi,I'm using a STM32L432KC on Windows 10. I installed the ST-LINK driver (009) available on ST website and the ST-LINK utility (004).When I connect the STM32 to my computer , it doesn't appear as a STM32 device but as follows in 'other devices' of th...

0693W000003BMSuQAO.png
JV1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels