STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! External RAM on STM32H743IIT6

I am trying to set up FMC to work with external RAM. The code compiles and works with KEIL, but I am trying to make it work with STM32CubeIDE. The code compiles and runs, but the RAM is not initialized. I copied all of the code, including the .ioc fi...

GGowi.1 by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Function for printing values

Hello,I'm working with the NUCLEO-F722ZE EVB on STM32CubeIDE.I want to use the main USB connection to the PC as a UART.The default CubeMX pin configuration already has PD8 and PD9 configured as a UART, so I proceeded with code generation (the auto ge...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_UART_Receive doesn't block execution

Helllo,I'm working on the NUCLEO-F722ZE EVB.I want my code to wait for a character to be received from UART 3 and do nothing.This is what I wrote:unibt8_t received_character = 0 ; HAL_UART_Receive(&huart3, received_character, 1,1000) ;From what I und...

skon.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to do MODBUS communication over the UART.

I m using Nucleo-f413zh controller. i want to know how we can do the modbus communication over it using UART tx and rx.plzz provide me the basic code of the modbus i m having a modbus library.plzz provide me the any example code of sending or receivi...

AVasi.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels