STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32 ADC dual regular simultaneous mode

I need to use dual regular simultaneous mode as I am using ADC1 and ADC2 simultaneously. I have enabled DMA for the both ADCs.When I am running below code in debug mode it is going into hard fault after halfconversioncplt function. It is not going in...

AKhot.1 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

UCPD SINK Application NUCLEO-u575ZI-Q

I'm trying to run a simple UCPD SINK application on the NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q.I attempted to follow the example provided here: https://wiki.stmicroelectronics.cn/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32StepByStep:Getting_started_with_USB-Power_Delivery_Sink#-5BOPTIONAL-5D_Conf...

acipriano_1-1713372587747.png acipriano_2-1713372661433.png
acipriano by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32l-discovery weird blinking on LD1

Posted on March 12, 2014 at 02:49Hi all,Does anyone know what COM (LD1) LED on top of the STM32L-discovery board indicate??? I know that when we upload the code, it will blink in red and green very fast, and when it's powered on and work normally it...

readout protection without power on reset

Dear support team, I need to activate and deactivate the readout protection on a fully automated CI enviroment and according to the RM0440 (Note: If the read protection is set while the debugger is still connected through JTAG/SWD, applya POR (power-...

Resolved! Serious Bug in USB - Keyboard - Stm32f722ze nucleo board

hi, i am trying to connect USB keyboard with STM32F722ze nucleo board but nothing worked out .Not getting any output .Before a year  i have tested STM32f401ccu6 with USB keyboard and it's works fine .looks like software package issue .https://communi...

MMARI.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning on passing argument

Hi everybody,I have a lot of the same warnings, but the compilation is ok! I would still like to try to solve themin my main.c in this line : st7567_Write_Number2(100, 27, D_seconde, Number_microsoftSansSerif_14pt, INFO_Number_microsoftSansSerif_14pt...

JJoao.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0 Uart Prescaler

I work on a project with the STM32G0 and one difference between the F0 series is, that the UART has a clock prescaler. The maximum UART peripheral clock (usart_ker_ck) is 64 MHz (max of SYSCLK and PCLK) and this clock can be prescaled with PRESC -> u...

Resolved! STM32H7 and PDM2PCM filter (for PDM microphones)

I have some questions and remarks about the PDMFilter (used for PDM MICs).I have it working fine on a Portenta H7. Almost all OK.I have studied the UM2372 : STM32Cube PDM2PCM software library for the STM32F4/F7/H7 Series - User manualHere are my ques...

PDMFilter_1a.png PDMFilter_1b.png PDMFilter_1c.png
Labels