STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H730VBxx: no OCTOSPIM registers

A question of compehension:I cannot find any of the OCTOSPIM registers - neither in STM32CubeMX, nor in the register list, read by STM32CubeProgrammer. Am I right, that's because in our chip, there's only one OCTOSPIM port?(I would appreciate, if tha...

STM32L1 NRND'd

One of my friends noticed, that ST NRND'd not only the STM8, but also the whole STM32L1xx family.However, in contrast to STM8, the 'L1 are under the 10-year commitment program, so they should continue to be available in the next 9 years. JW

0693W00000YAFcGQAX.png

Resolved! Flash Memory

I'm aiming to store data persistently in flash memory on an STM32 microcontroller. I've created a struct to hold the data, but I'm facing challenges with:Data Erasure: The data gets erased after a while, likely due to sector erase cycles.Sector Bound...

Resolved! Unable to activate LWIP on STM32H757IIT6

I am not able to activate LWIP middleware for M7 core on any dualcore STM32. (I am able to do it on single-core devices and  already have LWIP working on H743 Nucleo)Steps I have done (exactly in this order):- create a new project for STM32H757IITx i...

Resolved! LPUART no output

Hello,I am programming an STM32WB55CGU6 on custom PCB. I'm using the LPUART1 peripheral according to the datasheet and reference manual, but at the transmitter pin (PA2) I'm not seeing any traffic. It's just stable at about 3.3V. There is a led at PC...

JS8 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to: STM32F103C8T6 in a PCB design?

I'm a beginner so bear with me:I am making a calculator with a STM32 Blue Pill and would like to create a PCB so that the calculator can be decently compact. I am unclear on some things though. Is it normal to place the entire Blue Pill in a PCB desi...

Jordan1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! HAL Function CRC Accumulate != Re-Init and Calculate

I have gotten the following code to correctly validate CRC's, so I know I have configured the CRC correctly: uint32_t calcCRC = 0; hcrc.Instance->INIT = 0xFFFFFFFF; calcCRC = HAL_CRC_Calculate(&hcrc, (uint32_t*) pointer, length); calcCRC = HAL_CRC_Ac...

Ethernet Communication

Posted on February 20, 2013 at 06:33I am using STM32F107RB for Ethernet Communication. If i am using only one STM32F107RB module there is no problem but when i connect two modules to two different systems via modscan32, one of the module responds pr...

aru by Associate II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels