STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Check watchdog status ?

hi , Actually i am using STM32h750 controller. In this i want to know that ,is watchdog expiry occurred / not while main program is in running. After initializing the IWDG the 26 bit in RCC_RSR register is going to set. So how i know by ...

srikanth by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD7616 SOFTWARE MODE with STM32H743ZI2

Hello,Good day, I am a intern trying to get the AD7616 to work with STM32h743ZI2. My main objective is to use the AD7616 in software mode and convert the analog inputand read them over SPI. The sequence of steps, I will be following are as follows: -...

dawn98f by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

standby mode current consuption

hello i am working on (STM32L152RETX) .when my mcu goes on standby mode then the current consumption 8.2 micro amp but as a documents standard i required 5.2 micro amp

Asing.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Core Reset(M7 => M4 or M4 => M7 Core Reset)

Hi..I am using STM32H745.Can I restart the M4 Core on the STM32H745-M7 core, or vice versa, the M7 Core on the M4 Core?It does not matter whether it is a software method or a H/W method supported by a processor.Please let me know if there is a possib...

Nki h.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use the on-board accelerometer for beginners?

Hello ST users,I am a beginner embedded coder (Embedded C coder) and i wanna know how do i use the on-board accelerometer of the stm32f4discovery board. I have learnt SPI and I2C and i guess that works on one of these. Please HelpI would really appre...

AUbar.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels