STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H750 SD-Card problem

Hello everyone,I have a problem with the SD card.With the sTM32F750 Discovery kit, 4, 32, 64 and 128 GByte SD cards work perfectly. The interface used is SDMMC.The target system is an STM32H750VBT6. I am using the SDMMC1 interface here. 4 Gbyte SD ca...

MHoma.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART Interrupt based program without HAL

I have a weight cell connected to NUCLEO-F401RE over UART. I send specific frames and cell responds acording to these ones. I am able to send and receive fixed length frames successfully using HAL_UART_Transmit and HAL_UART_Receive.The problem is tha...

pbdiazam by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HI, i am doing project on fan controller , i need to measure power factor between my voltage waveform and current waveform which is generated on my CRO. i need to write code to display the powerfactor value. should i use input capture method .

or else do i need to set two GPIO pins as EXTI with rising edge interrupt.i am already generating two waveforms with some dealy . But should i use Input capture method to capture the values at rising edge at each pulse and need to count the number o...

Lchal.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Byte loss in DMA based SPI slave implementation

We are using STM32L475RE as SPI slave and TI based DSP as master. We are operating the SPI at 1Mhz clock frequency.We are seeing intermittent data loss in the transmission when data size is high. We observed that the HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA call ...

gota by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN doesn't works (STM32F767ZI)

Hi everyone,I use STM32F767ZI nucleo board and i'd like to use CAN to send data.To begin ijust want to see the data frame sent on Can_Tx on my oscilloscope.For this i just connect the Can_rx to the Can_tx of my nucleo board on PD0 and PD1 to see what...

0693W000003Bp10QAC.jpg
Uvess.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels