STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Is Circle OS around anymore?

Posted on June 24, 2016 at 07:52Circle OS used to be a GUI software for the STM32 line of microcontrollers. I am looking at building my own object handling software from the ground up, but I need some guidance so I wanted to reference Circle OS.Does...

STM32F429II USB-FS SPL demo code

HelloIn my case, I am working on the project using the SPL provided by ST.It uses the STM32F429II series, and the compiler is running on IAR.I have a demo code for USB FS on the STM32F103 series, can I get a demo code for SPL USB FS on the STM32F4 se...

Jdogk by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753 SPI data rate

Hello. Is the STM32H753 able to directly interface with a slave on the SPI bus, which continuously produces data at a rate of 40 Mbps for several hours? What would be the current consumption rate for such a case?Thank you

tariq by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Direct Access to the SRAM

Hello, as part of my master's, I am required to process information received from some electronic system, I need to read 36 bits (output of 3 12 bit ADC) at the same time and process them and perform calculations and for that I need execution speed. ...

G491 HAL_UART_RECEIVE issue

I am developing a project in which I need to read data that is sent on the UART.Since it was not working i tried to write a new firmware that only reads from UART, with the following code:/* USER CODE BEGIN 2 */volatile HAL_StatusTypeDef huart3RxStat...

Resolved! PWM No Output

Hello,I am using STM32L052K6T6 with a passive buzzer is connected to PA6. Idea was to use TIM22_CH1 as PWM output to feed the buzzer. However when I get to configure PWM on this port, only relevant looking option is "PWM Generation No Output" and ind...

cage by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

SRM32L4 Firmware Installation

HelloI cannot complete the step 4 of Tools Installation, the installation of STM32CubeL3 Firmware package.The STM32CubeMX program is not accepting it.I downloaded it from the st.com website, but the program cannot recognize it.What do I have to do?Th...

FabioCC by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels