STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32G4 flash banks description ambiguity

Hello,I'm currently designing a bootloader and an application for stm32g474ccu6 MCU (256kB flash). Today I wanted to implement a bootloader feature allowing the user app to take up more than one flash bank in flash memory (Im working in dual bank mod...

Resolved! PA15 as TIM2_CH1 doesn't work on F103RG with SPI 3 on

Hi all,I'm using a F103 on my current project. I have trouble using the PA15 as TIM2_CH1 which is connect to a LED. I also have a serial flash connected via SPI on PB3 to PB5. As long as I don't activate the corresponding SPI timer in the RCC_APB1ENR...

HAL_CAN_Transmit behavior for CAN Bus OFF

Hi,When i use HAL_CAN_Transmit to send a CAN message on STM32F4, if say I am in error passive or bus off condition, what error does the API return? If I am in error passive, what is the best way to reset the error count to 0?Where can i get the error...

krishr by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Baud rate

In a spectroscopy application I am sampling the incoming values at 300kHz with a 12-bit ADC so i will be having a bit rate of 3.6Mbps do i need to have the same baud rate. I am doing it using stm32f401re

Suitble Hyperram for STM32H735

HiI'm designing a PCB using the STM32H735 based on the eval kit STM32H735G-DK.Since the HyperRAM  S70KL1281 on the eval is EOL I'm looking for an alternativeI have read a few posts with issues on this subject and I'm usure which part i should go with...

Kvang by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos