STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Is here any reason for using HSE crystal with STM32L431 ?

Every L4 board that I've seen had footprint for HSE crystal routed but not populated. As I understand it is because MSI has automatic calibration on LSE clock. In my latest design I did the same - reserved place for HSE but marked it DNP. The 32.768k...

maple by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! why can't program FLASH when FLASH all bit is 1?

I use STM32L431, it only possible to program double word, I want program a new data to FLASH if the 64 bits all is '1' in FLASH, otherwise, if the 64 bits is not all '1', I erase it first before program. But when I program a 0xffffffffffffffff to...

Zzhou.2 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos

DMA With Multichannel ADC in STM32F302R8

Hello , I have validated your code & single ADC channel is working completely fine. But when I move for Multiple ADC channel ,I'm unable to read the buffer memory. Can you please guide me through it and feel free to pin point if I'm wrong at some poi...

SChan.9 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to install STM32Cube suite

The suite seems to consist of STM32CubeMX, STM32CubeIDE, STM32CubeProgrammer, STM32CubeMonitor, STM32Cube MCU Packages, and STM32Cube Expansion Packages. Do I need to download and install each of these separately, or is there a single installer that ...

MWide.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Startup sequence for STM32H7 (dual core)

Hello, is there any documentation regarding the startup on both cores as I see there are several possibilitiess to gate the other core or to let them run directly in parallel. Nevertheless, CubeMx generates a common startup file which is shared I ass...

PButc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

detecting STM32 via coolterm / teraterm to send a char

Hi , i wanted to connect and send a char from my stm32 blue pill but i cant connect it to the serial monitor via tera twerm or cool term ( the stm32 is connected to usb via an st link v2 and it is detected) making an led blink is possible but i cant...

0693W000004JxGCQA0.png
AMat.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI max frequency test

Hey,I would like to use an ADC LTC2315,in maximum SPI interface (87.5Mhz Fclk).Does anyone tried to work with the STM32H743 In SPI At this Frequency, or more?From DS, in master mode Channel 1 can work in Max of 133MHz, hope it really does.Moreover, c...

Pkats.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Latching comparator output

I'm building an overcurrent protection device based on an STM32F301C8, using COMP2 to compare an analog signal from a hall sensor against the DAC1 output value.Now I'd like to generate a latching error signal that will remain asserted when the overcu...

Labels