STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USB C Power Role swap by STUSB1600

Hi ,We are making one android accessory which required to pass through power support from accessory to android smartphone.Now we also want to communicate with smartphone by keeping our accessory in device mode.So by using STUSB1600 , Can I do data / ...

PVala.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Generate velocity curve

Hi, I am a NUCLEO STM32H743ZI2 and I am trying generate one velocity curve with the register ARR. I'm using 3 stepper motors and firstly I tested the code with constant velocity but when I increment the velocity from 0 rpm to 2 rpm by 0.001 and the s...

SRivi.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What Nucleo L476rg GPIO output mode should be used, to appropriately drive the I/O PC13 (i.e., pin connected to B1 User push-button) of another L476rg

I have need to output from a Nucleo L476rg to pin PC13 of another Nucleo L476rg, (i.e., to. the B1 USER push-button)Reason for input to this pin (which is connected to the blue USER push-button) is simply that all of the second L476rg's other pins ar...

GBumi.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, i have to solve the task: Configure the MCU to operate with a system clock frequency of 72MHz. Make sure that the clock signal is derived from the external oscillator (HSE). Find a way to show the system clock frequency (SYSCLK) at an output pin.

This is my code so far.I solved the clock frequency of 72MHz with an excel sheet and imported the file which got created, so that is working. My HSE Speed is 8 Mhz.Now i dont get how to mirror the System Clock onto the MCO output pin.This is what i t...

DKunz.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GPS data collection using UART6 of STM32F411VEH6

Hello,I am using NEO M8U as GPS sensor in our custom board.GPS data is has to be collected using UART6 of MCU(STM32F411VEH6). Signal names in schematics as (MCU_GNSS_UART_TX and MCU_GNSS_UART_RX).Code has been attached . I am unable to receive data. ...

GBISW.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels