STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Which is reliable CAN transceiver for STM32F072RBT6.?

I am new in CAN implementation...I want to design a CAN node using STM32F072RBT6...And am planning to use MCP2551 CAN transceiver interface with STM32F072RB with CAN Rx/Tx line...Will it work proper???STM32F072RB - works on 3.3VdcMCP2551 - works on 5...

Bs.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART CONNECTIONS ON STM32H7B3I-DK

Hi TeamI have a DEVICE that provides me data via UART so i initially thought i can receive teh data to aurdino and send from arduino to STM32H7B3I-DKHowever i feel its not convinent to do this I want to connect the UART device that sends the data and...

DRAME.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C-Slave howto change direction in sequential transfer

I'm trying to emulate an 24c08 EEPROM with anSTM32F303.My problem is, that my master (can't change that behaviour) after sending the start and adresss-byte imediately send up to 16 byte of data, (write-operation) but in case of a read-operation it se...

HLipp by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

IN NUCLEO-144H743 , only 3 ADC channels working in ADC 1

IN NUCLEO-144H743 , only 3 ADC channels IN3 ,IN18 ,IN19 working in ADC 1If I use INP5 or INP6, I am not reading anything, I am using Example ADC_RegularConversion_Polling  replacing sConfig.Channel with ADC_CHANNEL_5 and 6; Am I missing any Configura...

Bj.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 micro second period with pwm output in stm32f373RCT6

Hi!,I am trying to generate pulse with PWM output with 2 micro second period and 50% duty cycle on STM32F373RCT6 on custom board. I have used Timer5.APB1 frequency is 70MHz.Prescalar value is 69 to generate counter clock frequency of 1MHz.ARR value i...

GAGGA.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743: misaligned LR register

What would cause the LR register to be misaligned?I occasionally get an UNALIGNED exception running Ethernet (lwIP). I suspect the DMA but I implemented as it is in the example and the https://community.st.com/s/article/FAQ-Ethernet-not-working-on-ST...

rammit by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32f4 uart receive data shifting

HelloI use the Nextion intelligent display with STM32f4 . Display communicate according to UART protochol. I can communicate but receive data is shifting .uint8_t Rx_data[4]={0,0,0,0}; // receive data void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *...

IDANI.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels