STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

PROBING PINS/LOGICAL ANALYZERS

Hello ST community,I am using STM32L476RG nucleo board and I am interested in reading the boards pin states while running , especially I would like to debug the serial protocols like SPI, I2C, ...I tried with Cube Monitor but it seems, it is only use...

HABIJ.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double interrupt

I use STM32L552RET.I want to let DMA transfer end interrupt in the 1ms timer interrupt.How to achieve?

XZou.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to generate periodic alarm interrupt from RTC

Hello,I am quite new to STM32G0 based development. I want to generate periodic alarm interrupt from RTC (e.g. RTC should generate an interrupt at every 5 minute, 4 second and 400msec). Is it possible to generate interrupt like this? I tried various w...

HBavi.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I always getting 0xff in my SPI RX Buffer

I used the STM32F401 discovery board which has an L3GD20H gyroscope sensor communicated with the MCU via SPI1, I made the necessary configuration by Cube MXI tried to read the device ID of the gyroscope but each time I received 0xff,can someone help ...

Sdrid.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to specify RAM location ?

hi, i have an stm32f103 with me ,basically when i run it on keil in simulation mode , i have allotted space in RAM to store variables and data in the picture below ,and although when i look at the address where ram starts at (0x200000000), there is n...

0693W000005CMEEQA4.png 0693W000005CMDuQAO.png
Oahme.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels