STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Heap size for STM32F101RG

Hello,I have a question on how to optimally configure the RAM of the STM32F101RG.The controller has 1MByte Flash, 80KByte RAM. I need to use most RAM for Heapsize and I configured within Keil IDE under target options/ASM0xCD00 for Heap size and0x1000...

KauneR by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LPTIM1 CNT = ARR in half the time

I am making this code which, on an interrupt, is supposed to wake the system from STOP mode, put it into low powered run mode, and run LPTIM1 for 1 minute before triggering a flag and going back into STOP mode. I have PSC as 128 and ARR as 60962, so ...

timer not sending the correct number of pulses

Hi all,I am trying to send x number of 100 ms pulses (50 ms on, 50 ms off) with a PWM in one-pulse mode. when I wired the output to a pulse-counting device, I noticed that it is picking up 10x less pulses than is programmed. I believe there is an iss...

STM32U5F display resolution

Hello,I read the AN4861 and try to determine the max LCD resolution for a STM32U5F without using external RAM. The lowest color is 16 bit, RGB656. I would like to use 1366*768, which should be 1049088 pixel, this should approx 1.9MB for the framebuff...

Labels