STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

DAC DMA not working on STM32f429zi

HiI'm just trying to run a simple DAC program using the DMA but its not working. The details are as follows:signed 16bit int lookup table with the size of 128using timer 2 trigger out event for DAC DMADAC on OUT1 (PA4 pin) and DMA stream 5 selected o...

Mr ZEE by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Flash mcu by pendrive memory

Hi,I need to do a project where the mcu has to be flashed by an usb pendrive. Some time ago I think I read that the mcu STM32F1xx family has this feature, but I don't found now.It's the STM32F1xx correct or anyone knows about other mcu capable of doi...

ATorr.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why Timer never runs? (on this DAC + Tim6)

This is my code to generate the value of the lookup table? Why timer 6 is never running on the code and I get this warning: HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback defined but not usedBelow you can see the code:/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** **************...

SalPaz by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do I need jtag and swd interfaces?

I will be using STM32F4 CPU in custom boards. The PCB will be space constrained and I plan on using STMX&IDE for development debug/programming devices. So is there a need for JTAG interface (10 pin) or can I get away with just having the SWD header?

FJB2069 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Power supply scheme for STM32H750

I'm working on PCB with two MCUs, and I'm not sure how to connect power supply lines. Even after reading the datasheet and RM0433, I still find it confusing. Like, which one of the VDD33USB or VDD50USB should I connect and why? Do I connect both? Or ...

Slina by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels