STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32G030F6 / STM32G031F6 interoperability

At the moment we are struggling to get hold of any STM32G030F6's but we can get hold of STM32G031F6 chips. I've done an CUBE generation in the same pinout as the STM32G030F6 project and compared between the two projects and it looks to me that as lo...

Resolved! Why am I getting wrong internal temperature values?

Using a Nucleo STM32F091RC board, I have configured the ADC to measure all channels in a sequence, i.e. all 10 ADC pins that particular chip has, and the 3 internal ones: temperature, vrefint, vbat.I calibrated the ADC, waited the time before enablin...

SKled.1 by Senior II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G474: Put ADC in known reset state?

My board can startup from a variety of different ways: from power-up reset, jump between application and bootloader, external watchdog reset, or software restart for other reasons.I want to ensure ADC1 and ADC2 are initialized from a clean known stat...

SPI is not working after ADC Operation

Hello,We are using STM32F2XX with ADC and external SPI Flash.In our code, there are running two threads one for ADC operation and another for Flash read write operation.We can easily use our External flash through SPI2 and ADC operation individually....

DPate.9 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAC DMA not working on STM32f429zi

HiI'm just trying to run a simple DAC program using the DMA but its not working. The details are as follows:signed 16bit int lookup table with the size of 128using timer 2 trigger out event for DAC DMADAC on OUT1 (PA4 pin) and DMA stream 5 selected o...

Mr ZEE by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels