STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STMH745 and RTC issue

Hello, I'm using a stm32h745 on my new board with an external 32768Hz quart and setup RTC at startup as follow (using LSE):HalErr_tError HalRtc_Init(void) { HalErr_tError zError = HalErr_eNoError;   /* Configure RTC prescaler and RTC data regis...

DMast.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty pins?

Hey, I made some simple code for my STM32L053C8 Discovery kit to toggle GPIO pins which are connected to LEDs. I used PA0 PA1 and PA2 pins and only PA0 pin responded. Then I turned all GPIO pins high and using LED found some more pins which didn't tu...

DSimp.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32F407VG not showing up under my computer

I'm new to STM MCUs and am trying to start with loading basic binary files (mBed) to my STM32F407VG, but when I plug in the MCU it is not appearing in windows file explorer as a drive, which is a problem since I will need to move my binary files ther...

EBroo.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32f407 mem to mem DMA with different Sizes

My data has zeros every 2 bytes.it's like this: 0x55 0x55 00 00 0xaa 0xaa 00 00 0x33 0x33 00 00 ......I want to remove these zeros with address increment feature of DMA.I wrote a configuration for stm32f107 DMA and removed these zeros without problem...

How to calibrate STM32L412 ADC

I have a STM32L412, I am using a 3V external reference but my ADC is not very accurate - it never reaches its full value, even though the voltage present is the same as the external voltage. I want to calibrate the ADC to see if it improves the perfo...

deep_rune by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels