STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Issues with SPI comms between two STM32s

I'm trying out simple SPI comms between two STM32s. The TX is STM32F407 and the RX is STM32G070. The data that I seem to be receiving is different from what I'm sending. What am I missing here?For the RX, I've set the NSS to software. I've configured...

0693W000006Gw3KQAS.png 0693W000006Gw4RQAS.png

Trouble setting D2 clocks

I'm trying to set up the clock tree, and D1CKRDY becomes ready, but for some reason D2CKRDY does not. Here is the code:// Clock setup   RCC->CR |= RCC_CR_HSEBYP; // Set HSE as...

Neuromod by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing data for DAC every 1 sec

Hello,I currently use the STM32G4 MCU Nucleo board (NUCLEO-G474RE) - I create an array of numbers (specifically - a sine wave at a certain frequency), which I transmit via the DMA, triggered by a timer (TIM2). Currently, the array is being transmitte...

YLivn.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32F042 CAN bus receive problem

Hello,I want to receive messages from CAN bus using STM32F042, but I have a problem with it because the interrupt is not working.I can send messages without any kind of problem, the problem is only with the receiving.I have set up the filter as it ca...

PDavi.4 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disable internal SMPS by Harware STM32H755IIT

Well I tried to read the documentation, but found only HW requirements to use SMPS. So is the SMPS required?Or can the SMPS just tie VDDSMPS, VLXSMPS, VFBSMPS and VSSSMPS to ground directly on PCB when no needs for that?

Kura by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use basic DFSDM on STM32F12ZG

Hi,I am trying to record audio on a STM32F412 with an MP23DT05-A (digital MEMS microphone made by ST) using DSFDM.After basic configuration in CubeMX the project does not compile. The error is a missing function: undefined reference to `__HAL_RCC_D...

Resolved! Using SPI with STM32L4R9 Discovery Board

Unfortunately there isn't an example provided for SPI on the STM32L4R9 Disco board. I can tell from the User Manual that I need to set the quad SPDT switch on the board to the SPI configuration. If I understand table 20 in the User Manual, I need to ...

magene by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030K ADC injects voltage on pin

Hi, Can anybody help to point out why the pin voltage on adc input goes high as soon as i start the adc. When I connected a 10K resistor between AIN1 and GND (VDDA=VDD=3.3V), the voltage dropped to 1.6V. I tried HAL_ADC_START , Start with IT , DMA...

Labels