cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program data on flash from PC

GMont.4
Associate II

Hi, I have a simple code running on STM32L0 MCUs. I will need to change some data on their firmware on each board depending on some analog properties of another component.

There is a practical way to program a portion of memory with some data after the firmware is programmed?

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Gmont4,

Could you please elaborate? what kind of Flash you are talking about? internal MCU Flash or a specific Flash memory device? in case of MCU, which MCU you are referring to?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

sorry i submitted the question for error, now i have better described my need.

You can use STM32CubeProgrammer tool downloadable from this link to write your data to the Flash.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

thank you, could you suggest some documentation to read on this solution?

Thank you

Please refer to STM32CubeProgrammer software description user manual (UM2237) from this link.