STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! I want to use DMA for UART receive. How do I generate an interrupt using the HAL for idle line? The UART Callbacks are disabled in the HAL when you use DMA. And it does not look like there is a call back for idle_line in the HAL.

When I setup the UART i activated both DMA TX and RX, and I turned on the UART Interrupt in the MX program. Looking at the code in stm32f4xx_hal_uart.h Around line 680/* Callbacks Register/UnRegister functions ***********************************/#if ...

problem with STM32F411CEUx and HAL on SDIO and ADC.

Hello everyone, first of all I apologize for my English as I am not fluent in it.I am using the STM32F411 and SE and when using two DMAs for Tx and Tx it always shows BUSY in HalState. This I have solved (although not totally yet) by choosing only on...

LLope.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo STM32F091 skips startup script to 'LoopForever'

I've been attempting to debug a test application compiled for an stm32f091RC controller on its corresponding nucleo development board. To debug, I use st-util and arm-none-eabi-gdb. When I load the elf file through gdb, the stm correctly halts just a...

CBlus.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Availability of STM32F303

Can we expect shortage issue to go away in the near future. Both JLCPCB and Digikey have been having stock issues for months. I'm unable to get the MCU I've designed my project around (F303C[B/C]Tx). Digikey only has the lower flash mem options avail...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743 FMC with ST7789 doesn't work without delay

I have an STM32H743 connected to a screen that uses ST7789 via FMC (i.e. parallel connection) using 8-bit bandwidth and A18 to select between command and data.The current code has an issue that the screen output is messed up (see pictures below) if I...

0693W000007Ev83QAC.jpg 0693W000007Ev8mQAC.jpg
UKatz.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32g070 wrong data reading EEPROM on W25Q128FV

Hi, I am trying to read the contents of the EEPROM on this W25Q128FVIQ. I am using SPI.The data read looked wrong to me, and the Manufacture ID I am getting out of it is wrong. I am getting 0xDC instead of 0xEF.I tried reading and writing data with a...

Jw.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

On STM32h753 UART interrupt is working fine after programming the controller using keil but malfunctions after complete power reset ?

I am working on STM32H753 microcontroller. I want to receive string using UART interrupt and send the same string back on UART. The IDE is keil uvision 5. The problem I am facing is that when I first program the MCU UART is working fine and I am rece...

0693W000007EthkQAC.png
Akash_k by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels