STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I2C Issues on STM32F107VCT6

Hi All, I've created a PCB (same happens on the Open107V dev board) and I'm finding that the I2C comms is failing unless I have an external capacitor of 22pf connected from the SDA line to ground. I know the aim is to keep the capacitance as low as ...

PSpei by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Configuring SysClk on STM32L152 to 32MHz using SPL

Hey guys and gals! I am facing a persistent problems when configuring system clock on the STM32L152 to 32MHz using SPL. It smoothly runs at 24MHz but always freezes when making it to run at its maximum freq.The MCU's max clock frequnecy is 32MHz and ...

0693W000007Azu3QAC.png
MCerv.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying to post

Hi,I am trying to post an issue and getting "Looks like you don’t have access to create a case. Ask your community manager for access"Can you please give me access.ThanksSharon

SZoha by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 LINBUS Communication

Hello I am working with the STM32f4 development board. I'll make one LIN(Local Interconnet Network) master and one LIN Slave instance but I don't have any example. Has anyone created a sample code? or ST?

STM32H7 level interrupts

Hi AllAs to GPIO EXTI interrupts:Does the stm32h7 supports level interrupts?or just edge triggered interrupts?According to arm cortex m7 specification it should, I don’t see it on the ST documentation.What happens if I use a level triggered IO which ...

deckhard by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743ZI and 8 bus parallel communication

HiI'm about to be using the STM32H743 to a project, were is should communicate to an 8 bus parallel ADC. Is there maybe someone who can guide on how this can be done, maybe there is an example, tutorial or other documentation of how this can be done ...

LKris.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels