STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STMCUBEIDE - STM32L010 ROM(Flash) size exceeding

I am using STMCUBEIDE there i was using optimization level as "optimize for debug". there i used a local variable as uint8_t and i am incrementing its counts then memory exceeded to 85%. if i removed increment then only 37% flash memory occupied.

STM32L15x internal EEPROM Write failure

Hi,I am using the internal EEPROM of the STM32L151CBT, with SYSCLK 32Mhz.Access to the EEPROM is done using the HAL functions present in stm32l1xx_hal_flash_ramfunc.cHAL functions are defined as __RAM_FUNC and placed in the ram segment:__RAM_FUNC HAL...

RMari.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BRR of STM32F401RCT6 changed when hot swapping

When the USART is  hot swapping,some datas will occur on TX RX pin;and the value of BRR register will be changed;the picture 1 shows the BRR before  hot swapping;and the picture 2 shows the BRR after  hot swapping. Why this question happens?And what...

Pzhu.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI1_NSS conflicts with PA15 in STM32F103

Hi,According to datasheet, The main function of PA15 is JTDI, so I disabled JTAG and config that pin in AF_PP mode.Then if I don't initialize SPI1, I can control PA15 as GPIO. But if I initialize SPI1, this pin will hold high. Since SPI1 has occupied...

Sni.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels