STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Availability of STM32F303

Can we expect shortage issue to go away in the near future. Both JLCPCB and Digikey have been having stock issues for months. I'm unable to get the MCU I've designed my project around (F303C[B/C]Tx). Digikey only has the lower flash mem options avail...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H743 FMC with ST7789 doesn't work without delay

I have an STM32H743 connected to a screen that uses ST7789 via FMC (i.e. parallel connection) using 8-bit bandwidth and A18 to select between command and data.The current code has an issue that the screen output is messed up (see pictures below) if I...

0693W000007Ev83QAC.jpg 0693W000007Ev8mQAC.jpg
UKatz.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32g070 wrong data reading EEPROM on W25Q128FV

Hi, I am trying to read the contents of the EEPROM on this W25Q128FVIQ. I am using SPI.The data read looked wrong to me, and the Manufacture ID I am getting out of it is wrong. I am getting 0xDC instead of 0xEF.I tried reading and writing data with a...

Jw.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

On STM32h753 UART interrupt is working fine after programming the controller using keil but malfunctions after complete power reset ?

I am working on STM32H753 microcontroller. I want to receive string using UART interrupt and send the same string back on UART. The IDE is keil uvision 5. The problem I am facing is that when I first program the MCU UART is working fine and I am rece...

0693W000007EthkQAC.png
Akash_k by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No STM32 Target Found - custom board

Hi guys, I'm starting from a bare STM32G070KB, and cannot for the life of me get it to connect.I had this problem with an STM32G071CB but was able to solve it. The problem I was having was that I couldn't get an ST-Link to read the chip on a breadboa...

UMoha.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F050C4T6A I want to use as a drop in replacement since I cannot find stock in the STM32F030C8T6 When I installed it in my board I use two I2C ports and they both work but the manual says there is only 1 I2C port. Am I ok to use this chip?

STM32F050C4T6A I want to use as a drop in replacement since I cannot find stock in the STM32F030C8T6 When I installed it in my board I use two I2C ports and they both work but the manual says there is only 1 I2C port. Am I ok to use this chip going f...

RScam.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data from ADC (DMA) over UART (DMA)

Hi,I am trying to perform continuous ADC conversions from a microphone using DMA, save that data to a large buffer, and then transmit that data using Uart (DMA). I have successfully setup the ADC to perform the DMA conversions along with saving them...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels