STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to use DMAMUX Synchronization ?

hi guys, i work on STM32 L4R5ZI without HAL functions.I use DMA for LPUART(for HMI) and SPI (for component) and I want synchronize these communication with DMAMUX. I see in the reference manual, some synchronization signals (EXTI, dmamux_evt,…), I wo...

Cclem.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STSAFE hardware alternatives?

Anyone know of any alternative hardware solution(s) from other manufacturers that is equivalent or providing similar protection features as the STSAFA100DFSPL02? Namely STSAFE.Thanks.Ref to STSAFA100DFSPL02: https://estore.st.com/en/stsafa100dfspl02-...

Mecanix by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Place Pictures data in external ram

Hello Dear Engineers and Developers,This one is an advance question for me, perhaps as easy as ABC for you.I want to put image data on the external ram. Either of Keil or Stm32cubeIDE compilers are acceptable. I know that I should change the linker s...

What happens if CPU registers are stuck at fault.

For IEC60335-1 class B compliance, CPU registers should function well(Should not be stuck at faults). To test those faults we need to send/store some instructions to those registers. What if those registers are stuck at fault? I mean If it is stuck a...

Anitha by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Initial state of pins on STM32G0.

Hello. I have a circuit containing notably: (i) MCU pin PA2 connected to both a ULN2003 transistor-array input and a 10k pulldown resistor and (ii) the corresponding output of the ULN2003 is connected to a small beeper GND. In theory, this circuit is...

JLemi by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L0 - GPIO Interrupt blocking RTC Interrupt

Hello,I have the RTC set for a 1 Hz interrupt. I have buttons, that when pressed, trigger a rising edge interrupt. The interrupts work fine except that when I call my button handling routine the RTC interrupts are blocked. They remain block until the...

RSoen.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels