STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Delay generation in 32F103

want to generate delay using STM32F103 Timer peripheral(TIM2) and coding in bare metal without HALFrom the Youtube videos and google links i found out that -->Timer Frequency(TF) = System Clock(Fsysclk)/Prescalor(TIM2PSC) -->Timer time Period(TTP) =...

0693W000008G7vXQAS.png
KGupt.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't Recieve/Send data to hc-06

my code at below. i can connect succesfull but i cant send any command (like on,off) . what is wrong? help me pls#include "main.h" #include "main.h" #include "stm32f4xx_hal.h" #include "stm32f4xx_hal_uart.h" #include "stm32f4xx_hal_usart.h" #include ...

Aozca.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[STM32F0] How to generate PWM with DMA

Hello, I'm working with CubeMX to configure my MCU (STM32F030CCT6TR) for my school project. I want to generate a PWM with DMA but I don't know how to do it even after doing researches.Currently I configure my DMA as attached. Can you help me ?Best re...

JDooe by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I want to use DMA for UART receive. How do I generate an interrupt using the HAL for idle line? The UART Callbacks are disabled in the HAL when you use DMA. And it does not look like there is a call back for idle_line in the HAL.

When I setup the UART i activated both DMA TX and RX, and I turned on the UART Interrupt in the MX program. Looking at the code in stm32f4xx_hal_uart.h Around line 680/* Callbacks Register/UnRegister functions ***********************************/#if ...

problem with STM32F411CEUx and HAL on SDIO and ADC.

Hello everyone, first of all I apologize for my English as I am not fluent in it.I am using the STM32F411 and SE and when using two DMAs for Tx and Tx it always shows BUSY in HalState. This I have solved (although not totally yet) by choosing only on...

LLope.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nucleo STM32F091 skips startup script to 'LoopForever'

I've been attempting to debug a test application compiled for an stm32f091RC controller on its corresponding nucleo development board. To debug, I use st-util and arm-none-eabi-gdb. When I load the elf file through gdb, the stm correctly halts just a...

CBlus.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels