STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F407VET CAN BUS interrupt does not trigger

Hi, I am trying to communicate on CAN BUS, I have previously succeeded in doing so with STM32F103C8 and STM32F091RC, but I cant make it work on STM32F407VET It does not trigger its interrupt on message receive. What could be the difference on this MC...

JBond.1 by Senior
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Regarding CAN Open implementation in STM32L431RBTx

As we are using CAN 2.0 A (11 bit ID STANDARD FORMAT) in STM32L431RBTx MCU & it is working fine. Now we want to go for the CAN open protocol. Is there any sample code or document available or any algorithm to initiate CAN open code development for ST...

Resolved! Using Break Functionality as interrupt in stm32f4

For PWM channels to be disabled during a trip instant we use the break input circuit and the function worked well in the Nucleo board. But while using the same in the real circuit having half-bridge, cross conduction occurs every time the break input...

Jeflet by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'd like to use a ST-Link Utility to extract F/W

I'd like to use a ST-Link Utility to extract F/WThe device I'm using is the "STR736FV0T6"and I have ST-LINK/V2 and ULINK2The other day, I had an experience of extracting the one on the STM32F205 device.Isn't STR736 supported?I want to know which JTAG...

HHoja.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels