STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to send and recevie data from serial print.

I'm using servo and driving it with servo motor. I want to print the servo degree via UART to serial. But im getting unknown characters. My code is;/* USER CODE BEGIN 0 */ uint32_t potadc; uint32_t servopot; /* USER CODE END 0 */   /* USER CODE BEGI...

sangarius by Associate II
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I am new to this, and I just bought the P-NUCLEO-IOM01M1 master board , and I am trying to follow the UM2421-guide and trying to setup a connection to another device (TA2212, from Ifm), but the connection cant be established.

The control tool can correctly identify the Imported IODD-file, but when i try to setup the IO-link communication in the control-tool I recieve the COMLOST fault. Furthermore I receive an Event error with the code: 49415. The STEVAL-IOM001V1 is corre...

0693W0000059iviQAA.png
FAger.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bricked After first Debug STM32H735G-DK

I bought this kit to learn but after first time debugging i can't connect to it at all.I just set some GPIO input and outputs and got a led working in debug mode and now i can't connect to the board again and the previous debug program doesn't work e...

talan.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_SPI_Transmit does not work.

Hello everyone,I try to transmitt data with my STM32L4A6ZG via SPI. I configured the Transmitt Only MasterMode and have NSS via hardware selected. After Initialization I check with the function: ret_tx1 = HAL_SPI_GetState(&hspi1);Which returns: HAL_S...

SWink by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! QSPI 32 bit addressing mode in STM32H753XI

I'm using STM32H753XI Eval 2 board with MT25QL01GBBB external flash on QSPI interface.I've configured it in 4 byte addressing mode but I'm not able to read the data correctly.I've referred code from here,https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32Cu...

AShel.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G071 driver API documentation

Is there documentation for a composite list of driver API for the STM32G071 MCU? The examples are good, the STMCubeMX pin generator also helps. The driver files are there. But there are so many APIs for timers, interrupt callbacks, UART etc. Are ther...

PNada.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos