STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to (successfully) apply mutex for queueing SPI jobs?

I'm trying to implement a queue system for external storage attached to the SPI. I have three parts:Add an item to the queueProcess an item from the queueHAL_SPI_RxCpltCallback (my implementation to override the weak default implementation)In doing s...

NSR by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Read FMC NAND memory at same speed as write.

When writing to FMC NAND address, FMC_NCE goes low at beginning of first write and then only comes high at end of last write. I can write 0x1000 words at 10MHz using a 60MHz FMC kernel clock. Therefore with the minimum SETUP, WAIT, and HOLD time, it ...

SBrow.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

timer channels STM32F303x6/x8

Hi! Regarding the microcontroller STM32F303x6/x8.I have to generate 4+4 PWM waveforms. Waveforms from 1 to 4 have the same frequency but each must have different duty cycle. The waveforms from 5 to 8 have same frequency (different from the first grou...

ABarb.7 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERROR WHILE DOING SDRAM INITIALIZATION

I have connected external 16Mb SDRAM with STM32F429ZI controller.While initialization sequence of the SDRAM i am getting following error:handle_vCont_c, Failed continue threadError: Failed to set more breakpointsTarget is not responding, retrying...W...

0693W000008vv2kQAA.png
SGupt.5 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

where is public storage?

Hi!I am working to write my custom flash loader and i watched this course: How to create an external QSPI loaderbut i can not find "public storage". can you please tell me where it is?Thanks in advance!

AGhan.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels