STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to synchronize multiple microcontrollers

I have multiple devices with stm32L5 mcu playing led animations and connected via RS-485. However, when I send a command via RS-485 to start led animations, they become asynchronous. I want to use an mcu clock as reference and send it to all others m...

STM32 turning DMA on and gives odd results

I am trying to dynamically start and stop PWM and DMA which are triggered by a timer with this code: void CAM_startLineTransfer(CAM_HandleTypeDef *cam) { // init DMA while (cam->requestDataTimer->Instance->CNT <= 60) {} HAL_TIM_PWM_Start...

MJørg.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Output Compare stay on actual voltage level

I need an output compare trigger output with toggle function, and the start/stop should be on the correct frequency. Start is ok now, Stop I like to stay on the actual volatge level (high or low)The problem now I face is when I turn off the timer wit...

dominik by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IWDG issues on H743XI

Hi alli am facing a very strange issue on the MCU i have specified on the title. I am working on these devices since long time ago and i never had any kind of problem with them. During these days, i am experiencing a very strange issue: i can't conne...

CNarc.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ST-link loses connection with my STM32F769I discovery board

Using STM32CubeProgrammer to connect to my discovery board. Connection to the board via ST-Link is lost within 30 seconds every time.things I have done:1.) Performed "full chip erase" via the STM32CubeProgrammer application2.) Selected the appropri...

bsayl by Associate II
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Writing BMp file to SD Card

Hello, I am trying to write a camera image to an SD card.I am able to write and read bmp file from PC for 160x120 sized image. However I can not read bmp file from PC for 320x240 sized image. I used below file header format. Every thing is the same e...

Labels