cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm following this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgsXMVZfoO8&list=PLnMKNibPkDnG9JRe2fbOOpVpWY7E4WbJ-&index=7&ab_channel=STMicroelectronics And my boar cannot conect to mi phone.

PGarg.1
Associate II

The connection green led indicator doesn't twinkle, it is alway on and I can't see the nucleo in the ST BLE Sensor app. I suppose that the problem is with the CPU 2. I was debugging the code and it nevers reaches the function APPD_EnableCPU2( ); because p_sys_ready_event->sysevt_ready_rsp isn't WIRELESS_FW_RUNNING. It is always in FUS_FW_RUNNING.

I'm using the version 1.13.0.

Does any body had the same problem or know how to fix it? Before I did any thnig in the board it connected with the phone without problem

2 REPLIES 2
Vincent H
Associate III

Same here with BLE HeartRate. The FUS is running after reset. Did you find a solution ?

FUS 1.2.0

Wireless FW 1.13.0

Nucleo 55G

PGarg.1
Associate II

I found the solution! I hadn't update the binaries of M0, so I was working the version 0.5.3 of the FUS and the old ble stack. I suppuos that this versions weren't compatible with the applications of version 1.13.0.

I followed the steps suggested in the release notes (folder: STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.13.0/Projects/STM32WB_Copro_Wireless_Binaries/STM32WB5x/Release_Notes.html). I updated the version of FUS and then I updated the binaries of the ble stack using the file extended (stm32wb5x_BLE_Stack_full_extended_fw.bin and its corrects memory address with CubeProgammer). After doing this I rebuild the program in CubeIDE, charged into the STM32WB55 and it worked.