STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

SAI FS configuration

Hi,I have a design that uses a STM32H757 with an external ADC that streams data out to the SAI peripheral. The ADC is the bus master and generates the clock. The ADC data is the PCM / DSP protocol format.I setup my SAI with the free protocol configur...

0693W000008xDszQAE.jpg
TMiha by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 ADC12 and ADC3 noise discrepancy

Hello everybody,I need to acquire a signal at about 4MS and want to use the ADC1 and ADC2 of an STM32H7 (rev V).In a previous project, I only had direct channels of ADC3 available on the package.Hence, I compared my measurements to ADC3.Unfourtunatel...

Board dumping problem

Recently we have purchased STM32NUCLEO-H7A3ZI-Q Nucleo board for our application development.Whenever we are trying to dump the code into board,we are facing error and attachment is attached for the same.We have tried with pulling the boot up pin as ...

Chethan by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN NORMAL MODE WITH TWO STM32f407 discovery kit?

Hello everyone, i am new to approaching st boards.My goal is to create a Can BUS communication between two stm32f407 discovery boards (normal mode).I initially approached can using the loopback mode example.Now I wanted to move on to the next step by...

Apicc.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

RCC_LSCO_LSE?

I have entered the following in MX and do not see the crystal frequency on PA2....what else do I need to do here?

0693W000008xHFIQA2.bmp 0693W000008xHFrQAM.bmp
SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM + ADC + DMA for Stm32f410rb

Hello, I would like to trigger a ADC conversion using a Timer and store the value using DMA. There are several examples online on how to do this but the common denomination in all the examples is that the ADC trigger is set to "Timer x Trigger out ev...

Malum.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels