STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to configure FIR filter in FFT USING NUCLEO-H745ZI

Hello Team,I'm trying to configure FIR filter in FFT in one point I am getting grab data every time in every call back collecting 1024 data and process to arm_fir_f32(); Function, is there any code related to this FIR filter in FFT.PFA code and sin w...

ggowd.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 Internal Flash Error

I'm having trouble reading/writing to internal flash on an STM32H743XI. For a while I've been erasing/programming sectors of internal flash from a custom bootloader without issue but I somehow got the chip into a state now where 4 sectors can no lon...

0690X0000088V9vQAE.png

Checking received Value from st ble toolbox app

HelloI have watched the lab about stm32wb55 where the board receives any event from the smartphone app and toggles the onboard LD2. Now i want to make mine specific by checking for the received value and only toggle the LD2 if its a 1 and only turn i...

PMato.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32h7 fastest gpio read using DMA

I would like read the gpio lines at fastest speed. As example it is possible to read first 4 ports by reading:uint16_t ports0123=GPIOC->IDR&0x000F; (it is very fast, takes 28 tics)It is possible to read ports GPIO_PIN_0-15 by connecting GPIOC->IDR to...

JLope.11 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to use SPI in other .c

Hi everybody, Actually I start a new project with a ST7567 driver for LCD 128x64. I have create my project with CubeIDE . CubeIDE generate my code in the main.c  like this :    /* Private variables ----------------------------------------------------...

JJoao.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Debug problem with clone st-linkv2

Hi everyone!I use stm32f103c8t6 and clone st-linkv2 when i try to debug my codes with stmcubeide i had a lot of errors. Like connection error or debug path etc. I cant solve it. When i use MDK-ARM code is working but i cant get any data. Please help!

AnilKose by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 18 kudos

Resolved! STM32C011 nRST Problem

Hi,I started working on STM32C011J4.Systick, PWM, ADC, GPIO works just fine. Set pin4 to NRST_MODE 2 via STM32CubeProgrammer (v2.15.0) as GPIO. MCU gets stuck at reset if pin4 is low at power on reset. After applying 1.4V or higher to it momentarily ...

TKana.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos
Labels