STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

IMPRECISERR error when decrementing Stack Pointer

Hello,I have a code snippet where I initialize PSP (stack pointer) to its very first location, and then manually fill the stack with some values as follows:  pTask = (uint32_t *)TASK1_STACK_START; //Stack Start location for Task1*pTask = (uint32_t) S...

Cant make http work on GSM sim7080

Connected to STM32F411CE I know this post is not fully related to STM32 but I am posting here as this forum is somewhat active so I can get some help. SIMCOM forums are pretty much dead. I am interfacing sim7080 with stm32, but for this test I am bas...

HZaib.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Basic Schematic for STM32H755

Hello,I am working on a project to design an IO and motion controller board using STM32H755 mcu. Could you please review the attached basic schematic design for the mcu to avoid any design related issues that may arise later. +3.3V power is coming fr...

damha by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 USB HID Driver

Hello All,Greetings,This post is regarding USB in STM32H7 series. In my project STM32H743 is used as custom HID. My board is used in 5 different configurations(5 PID/Device).  I am using firmware package of STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.10.0 as a reference driv...

KGane.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 UART and USART clock configuration

I am working on a project that uses STM32F103 and STM32G4 as MCUs. They need to communicate between each other using UART. I am trying to configure STM32F103 UART clocks to match the STM32G4's clocks but I have not been able to figure out where to do...

IvanOrot by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

How does HSI48CAL get loaded into RCC_CRRCR

Hi ST Community,Does anyone know how the HSICAL48 value gets loaded into RCC_CRRCR? The RM says "These bits are initialized at startup with the factory-programmed HSI48 calibration trim value", so I assume the trim value is stored somewhere in system...

TKoja.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Nucleo STMH745ZI-Q USB OTG HS Host won`t work

I am trying to enable USB host work. I added  HAL_PWREx_EnableUSBVoltageDetector(); into void MX_USB_HOST_Init(void). and followed git examples for H7. But could not make it work(( now green VBUS led is highBut my device is not connected. When I turn...

vbus.jpg

Resolved! UCPD sink on STM32G4

Is it possible to implement UCPD sink on a stm32G4 without RTOS. What all does that entail? What are the pros and cons?

RMas by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos