STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Changing EXTINT Trigger Type after Init

Hi All,I'm using the following code to set up 4 external triggers and this all works well. What I'd like to do is to be able to change the trigger type of any of the EXTINT at some point in the program. I've tried a couple of things which only resu...

PSpei by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Advice on STM32F103 GPIO port sharing

First, the "atomic" port ODR issue when more than one function or task may use the same GPIO port. Is the best thing to do ALWAYS to use BRR and/or BSRR to change the ODR values? From what I've read we need to be wary of an interrupt or other task ch...

STM32L412CBT6P startup problem

I have soldered MCU chip to a PCB and programed it by ST-Link using STM IDE.when I run MCU using ST-Link it is working fine. But When I use an external DC supply it's showing malfunction, (most of the time not working). I have connected the BOOT0 pin...

Spatr.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F745 FMC SDRAM Interface Theoretical Timining

Hello,I want to setup a STM32F745IEK6 together with an SDRAM from Micron Type MT48LC8M16A2P-6A.I analyzed the theoretical signal Intergrity for the devices and I had to end because of my question:The setup time of MT48L is required with min. 1,5 ns. ...

FGrie.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SYSCLOCK configuration problem on STM32F100VE

Hello, I have a software that has been workingfine for several years on a STM32F100VCT6. However, today we are trying to use thissoftware on the MCUs ref: 100VDT6 or 100VET6. On these 2 new references no programming problem with the same binary file....

VCedr.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels