STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! OS install error

I just got a stm32L475 Iot Kit.And after compilation, I got this error .st-flash 1.7.0-23-ga9adf9c2021-05-21T22:17:24 INFO common.c: L4xx: 96 KiB SRAM, 1024 KiB flash in at least 2 KiB pages.open(./BUILD/DISCO_L475VG_IOT01A/GCC_ARM/thingsboard-l475vg...

KYang.7 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does ST confirm the LpTimer issue with stop mode?

The LPTIMER OF STM32l0(Config BASED ON LSI) can cause the CPU to be temporarily stuck in the LPTIM ISR with no way for the CPU to clear the IRQ.The bug is well described here with a workaround, can someone from ST confirm this issue, and if there is ...

Resolved! SPI4 error

Hi,I'm trying to use SPI to communicate between two boards. On the MASTER side, i am using the HAL_SPI_Transmit(&hspi4, (uint8_t*)TxData,sizeof(TxData),100); and on the slave side i have enabled the interrupt, HAL_SPI_Receive_IT(&hspi4,RxData,1); The...

IRodr.2 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extend RAM STM32F429

Hey,I have a discovery board (https://www.st.com/resource/en/data_brief/32f429idiscovery.pdf)This board has an on board 64 MBit SDRAM.Now i have read in other posts that RAM extension is not possible in an SPC line MCU. However what about the STM32F4...

Resolved! STM32H7 , how to set the "analog switch" for _C pins

Dear experts,I'm using Cube to assign pins for my stuff (yep...) and it offers some pins with _C sufix (PC2_C, PC3_C).From the RM0433 fig.75 I gather this is something with the "analog switch" and in order to use these _C pins as AF for some device (...

Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels