STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H503 Bootloader using USB

Sorry this is a report, I tried to post yesterday, but cannot find it today.Trying to use the bootloader via USB, and this works on the Nucleo PCB, but not on our prototype. We have no crystal as we expected that the clock recovery would work in boot...

CWedg.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32H725 USB FS PHY not detected

Hello,I have been working on a project that requires USB communication with an STM32 MCU. Unfortunately, the computer cannot recognize the device.On the hardware side, I am using the STM32H725VGT6 mcu, an isolator, and a USB-C connector with some ESD...

fing_1-1716325114549.png fing_0-1716324777753.png fing_2-1716325279807.png
fing by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full Duplex I2S (SPI/I2S1) DMA Issues

Hello,I'm working on an audio application using a NUCLEO-H723ZG, where I am trying to setup two DMA channels for full duplex audio. I am using the Zephyr RTOS with a modified I2S driver I am writing since the one in mainline zephyr is non-functional ...

Trouble with CAN Interrupt and Free RTOS

I am having issues with the use of HAL_CAN_RxFifo0MsgPendingCallback. I've set every configuration (filter, start, interrupt, notification, and priority), but the function doesn't seem to be called at any time.Most of the code is generated from the c...

Labels