STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Nucleo F446RE power supply

Good morningI am about to receive a Nucleo F446RE board.I'd like to add a 5V power supply, not using only the USB power supply.Can I give the supply from an AC/DC converter (220V AC to 5V DC)?Can I connect it directly to the board?Do I need to connec...

FabioCC by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encryption csv file

HelloMCU has SD card & USB in MSC Device mode. I am storing data on SD card in csv fatfs format. The data from SD card can be read on computer by making connecting with USB. Now I want to encrypt the data so only my GUI application software on comput...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delete repository files STM32Cube

I urgently need to free up space on Windows and this folder weighs about 20gb.Obviously I plan to save all these files in a flash drive before deleting it, to avoid any kind of problem,But I ask you what is this folder, what files it contains and if ...

luke514_0-1714828657993.png
luke514 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! stm32u5 start up time too long

Hello, ST expert CubeMX generated software framework is used for our STM32U595VJT6 based hardware design. It works well but for the low start up time. It takes almost 1 second between 3.3V is stable and the flag GPIO turns high in MX_GPIO_Init. Is th...

Labels