cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function error

bnymntrz
Associate III

hello everyone, I have a small mistake when I want to make something like the photo, it give me error what is the problem, If anyone help me, It is very good for me, thanks.0693W00000NrtyiQAB.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

So what error, exactly, does it give you?

"what is the problem?"

The error message will describe the problem - so read it carefully.

• If it says something is un-defined (or un-declared), then define (or declare) it;
  • If it says something is illegal, then think about what would be legal at that point;
  • If it says something in not allowed, then think about what is allowed at that point;
  • etc, etc.

It may help to refer to a C textbook or other reference if you're unsure about terminology, and/or what the C language does allow...

https://blog.antronics.co.uk/2011/08/08/so-youre-thinking-of-starting-with-c/

If you're still stuck, please copy & paste the full text of the error from the 'Console' output view.

BTW: how to properly post source code:

0693W000008wfhEQAQ.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

So what error, exactly, does it give you?

"what is the problem?"

The error message will describe the problem - so read it carefully.

• If it says something is un-defined (or un-declared), then define (or declare) it;
  • If it says something is illegal, then think about what would be legal at that point;
  • If it says something in not allowed, then think about what is allowed at that point;
  • etc, etc.

It may help to refer to a C textbook or other reference if you're unsure about terminology, and/or what the C language does allow...

https://blog.antronics.co.uk/2011/08/08/so-youre-thinking-of-starting-with-c/

If you're still stuck, please copy & paste the full text of the error from the 'Console' output view.

BTW: how to properly post source code:

0693W000008wfhEQAQ.png

thank you I have solved it you are right thank you also for the link

@bünyamin terzi​ You're welcome.

Now please mark the solution:

0693W000008y9fZQAQ.png