STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

MCU upgraded from STM32F103 to STM32L475. Facing issue in ADC part. In the F103 MCU ADC clock derived from HCLK and to meet the same sampling time we used ADC clock PLLSAI1 in L475.

The issue is that at the normal conditions we are able to read the ADC values properly and when we put our device in the field then we are facing noise issues in ADC values. When we put old MCU no noise issue is coming but when we put new MCU then no...

Harish1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F030xx hitting random Hardfaults

Hi guys,I hope you can help me with this one:In approximately 1 out of 100 devices we have some strange behaviour which ultimately boils down to a HardFault Interrupt which triggers a Watchdog Reset.The majority of products in the field does not have...

External execution using Simulink and STM32F303

HelloI am currently working on a project were we would like to use the STM32F303 board. We would like to debug it using the external execution mode of Simulink, but I am having problems for generating the code.I have been following the "STM32_MAT-Tar...

0693W00000BdeqTQAR.png 0693W00000BdeqnQAB.png
AOrdo.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is STM32-product-family dead?

no distributor nor STM's eshop has any STM32-device."Out of stock" or "on allocation".Why shall we waste any further development time on STM32 when there are no chips available?So, is STM32 dead?In my opinion, STM32 is dead.Currently any other experi...

SEam72 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

RM0091 - is FLASH prefetch after reset on or off?

In RM0091, rev.9, 3.5.1 Flash access control register (FLASH_ACR):Reset value: 0x0000 0000[...]Bit 4 PRFTBE: Prefetch buffer enable 0: Prefetch is disabledIn RM0091, rev.9, Prefetch controller  within 3.2.1:After reset, the state of the prefetch buff...

STM32L073RZ Low Power Standby mode

Hi Everyone,I am using stm32l073rz board, used both wakeup pin PWR_CSR_EWUP1 (PA0) and PWR_CSR_EWUP2 (PC13) for generating an interrupt to wakeup from standby mode, and I am enable both pin PWR->CSR |= (PWR_CSR_EWUP1 | PWR_CSR_EWUP2); before go to st...

Myada.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL and MISRA C compliance problem

I've started a project with HAL library using stm32cubemx. I'm using keil for my programming and I've added PC-Lint (MISRAC checker) to check C standards. But when I run PC-lint to check MISRA C rules, I will receive lots of MISRA C 2012 violation ru...

AKhor.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels