STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L496 HAL_RTC_GetTime function - delayed value

Hi all,I have a function that prints out on a prompt the current RTC Date and Time values from the RTC module... basicaly when it's called it goes like this:RTC_TimeTypeDef rmi_time = {0}; RTC_DateTypeDef rmi_date = {0};   HAL_RTC_GetTime(&hrtc, &rmi...

AFahr.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to overcome FIFO overrun error in CAN communication?

Hellow sir/madam,I am using stm32f042g6(controller)In my CAN communication transmission is working fine but in receiver section i enabled Interrrupt to receive msg's,In that i am facing FIFO overrun error <Error Code:0x00000200> after few times of re...

Ss.61 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using stm32g030k6 mcu with keil microvision5 and stlink V2 2016 debugger. I am not able load the program to flash using keil. ,the error displayed by keil is" unable to load flash file".

The st link and the MCU are fine since i am able to load the hex file to MCU with STm32CUBE ide. .This error is only faced with KEIL. also when i load the hex file using stlink utility ,hex files get loaded properly.

Rkhan.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Analog camera with STM32F746

Hello, I want to integrate the Camera(Black/white with any controller) with STM32F746? Basically, camera will be around 1.5 - 2.0 meters far from the microcontroller through the wire in a noisy environment. I am planning to go with analog camera spd...

STM32G0 ADC Wrong Value

Hello Guys,I'm developing some device that measure voltage.My first selection was STM32CubeIDE cause it ws free. But if i try to print float in serial, it goes more than 32K So i change IDE to IAR and now it can print float with half size program siz...

0693W00000BaaHJQAZ.png
bjeon.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels