STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ST, please improve learning materials.

Hello,I’d like to offer ST some advice in there educational materials. I’d be willing to work with ST to improve such things if asked.If I’m not mistaken, I think this video is out of date: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RqUkFIeN6wI find it confusi...

gdori.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Target not halted Error Please Help

Hello friends,The problem is that I use STM32F439ZI chip on my gateway PCB. I also use STLINK V2 to debug codes. While I was debuging my codes I got an error as Target not halted. As for STLINK V2 everything is normal and I connected pins correctly. ...

STM32L496 HAL_RTC_GetTime function - delayed value

Hi all,I have a function that prints out on a prompt the current RTC Date and Time values from the RTC module... basicaly when it's called it goes like this:RTC_TimeTypeDef rmi_time = {0}; RTC_DateTypeDef rmi_date = {0};   HAL_RTC_GetTime(&hrtc, &rmi...

AFahr.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to overcome FIFO overrun error in CAN communication?

Hellow sir/madam,I am using stm32f042g6(controller)In my CAN communication transmission is working fine but in receiver section i enabled Interrrupt to receive msg's,In that i am facing FIFO overrun error <Error Code:0x00000200> after few times of re...

Ss.61 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels