STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Suspecting document mistake in STM32L475

In dual ADC mode, the bit DMAEN is invalid as the doc said but in the below screenshot it is describing that the DMACFG bit in ADCx_CCR is effective only when DMAEN = 1.Please see the below snippets from the document.  Need help from you whether I am...

0693W00000D0eqTQAR.png 0693W00000D0eqYQAR.png
Harish1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspecting mistake in the RM of STM32L475

We can read the data from ADCx_CDR register in dual mode. The upper half word of ADCx_CDR consists of slave data and the lower half word of ADCx_CDR consists of master data. But in the manual mentioned ADCx_CCR for master data and EOC cleared when we...

0693W00000D0ei0QAB.png
Harish1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

regarding nano framework

Hello,I am using the Nucleo-h745zi-q board.I want to know that is this board supports the nano framework?how can I get nanobooter and nanoclr files.Please guide as soon as possible.Thanks

NJani.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how long an interrupt handler executes

i want to measure the time an interrupt handler costs.​1. set a specified pin low at the beginning of the interrupt handler and high at the end of the interrupt handler like this:void EXTI4_IRQHandler(void) { /* USER CODE BEGIN EXTI4_IRQn 0 */ HAL...

alun by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM Pin Level

Hi All,I'm using stm32f1 series. & truestudio.I want to set the PWM pin "High" when pwm does't starting pwm.But when i initialize the pwm, pwm pin is "Low".How can i set the pwm pin "high" when initializing.

Glee.11 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting ExtMem_Boot to STM32746G-Discovery

Hello Could someone please tell me if it's possible to port the ExtMem_Boot Template for the STM32F7508-DISCO to STM32746G-Discovery board ?Or did someone already port it and could share his code ?Thanks in advance Raphael

RStad.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replace stm32f427vit6 with stm32f427zit6

Hi can i, if i change the lay-out of my board, replace the original stm32f427VIT6 with a ZIT6 without changing the code?Could get my hands on some ZIT6 instead of the almost unobtainable vit6 for free, but want to know if its possible without changin...

Labels