STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

rms value measurement in stm32f030c6t6

dear experts i am working on stm32f030c6t6 MCU i want to calculate the adc measurement of sine wave form at Gpio pin and that gpio pin has a adc channel also i am using the DMA here i am using another Adc channel for other purpose please check my cod...

Sbomm.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! USART 2 Transmit not working

Board : STM32F746GI configure USART1 with same configuration. USART1 is working fine. I did same configuration for USART2 also, but USART2 not working. I don't know what's happening.Thanks Manikandan D

Mani1 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Push button: is there a need for software debouncing?

Hi. I am trying to trigger and external interrupt using a push button (rising edge trigger and use internal pull down). When the push button is pushed, the variable cnt should be incremented and the pulse width of the PWM shall be changed according;...

M7890.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect RTC operation in STM32L073CZ

Good afternoon.I have developed a device for collecting data from sensers and storing them in external memory.During testing, I revealed a failure in the operation of the device.Investigation of the behavior showed that there is an error in the RTC o...

AManu.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCU boot

I designed Control card using stm32f205vet6 and it working good. But when I changed MCU  to stm32f205vbt6 I have boot problem. boot address is  0x1fff3de4 so MCU is not working.

sözme.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

High jitter on MCO output?

I just got my NUCLEO-H723ZG board, I loaded the GPIO_InfiniteLedToggling example project, downloaded the program to the board and it worked fine. Then I added a very simple code to output the HSE clock to an MCO pin. /* Enable the MCO1 Clock */ LL_...

HWidj.2 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extended CAN2.0B filtering in List mode problem

Hello, In my system I have extended canbus with 29b identifier. With mask filtering it looks to be working, but list filtering gives me problems; ( i have setup where on STM32 is sending data with with any ID I want, and second is capturing data as w...

Linas L by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels