STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L0 Current Drive for GPIO in STOP 0

Hello:Hoping to find out the answer to a question that I cannot find in the data sheet for the part. What is the the drive current used to keep a GPIO pin enabled (SET) while in STOP 0? Page 65 of the data sheet indicates a value of 2.5uA/MHz in ran...

STM32H743 - NUCLEO SPI-DMA not working - always busy

I have attached my sample project with STM32H7https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuUAN7PWAxFS8l9pJ-mzXLp1vpXc?e=oFnJSXIn short, The basic function HAL_SPI_Transmit(&hspi1, aTxBuffer, 2, 1) work fine but it took a long time.For that reason, I tried to use HAL_SPI_Tr...

DPham.2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving SystemClock_Config Causes Strange Erros

I know this is a vague question, but it's a very strange problem I'm facing. My application (based on STM32G0) is working fine. I used CubeMX to autogenerate all the code, and have been building on top of it. Now I am looking to clean things up a bit...

Konami by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Doesn't transmit data via SWO STM32H743

I can not start transfer via SWO to STM32H743.Port PB3 initialized clock feed.Initialized SWO:*(__IO uint32_t*)(0x5C001004) |= 0x00700000; // DBGMCU_CR D3DBGCKEN D1DBGCKEN TRACECLKEN   //UNLOCK FUNNEL *(__IO uint32_t*)(0x5C004FB0) = 0xC5ACC...

Labels