STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Debug mode cannot be invoked

Since I flashed the Nucleo-F439ZI board with a firmware, I can neither flash another firmware nor go into debug mode. No error message appears in the console. What could this be?

CH_bot_ by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 I2c with DMA not working

I am working on NUCLEO-h745ziq board.I am interface i2c to BMP280 sensor using DMA method.But I am unable to read chipID .Using the polling method Iable to get chipiD and also temperature but using DMA i am unable please help me.s8 BME280_I2C_bus_re...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C loop backing with DMA not work

I am using Nucleo-h74ziq . I am working with i2c loop backing with DMA.I am using 2 board. One board is master and one board as slave. The master is able to send the data and the slave is receiving the data and after that is not again get ready and ...

MDeva.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAI config for I2S microphones

Hello. I'm looking for information on how to configure I2S microphones using the SAI peripheral. I'm using H743, but this likely applies to any SAIL-capable STM32. The Reference manual, and an application note discuss PDM microphone setup in detail, ...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels